Life Changes Quickly
Most people understand the basics of Life Insurance: When you die, your family gets money. That’s mostly true – If you have loved ones who depend on your income for support, you should strongly consider getting Life Insurance. But is that the only reason? It might be a large factor, but there are many types of Life Insurance and each one has advantages designed to fit your lifestyle. Single? Too young? Too old? There is always a need for Life Insurance. My team and I will help you find the right policy for your situation.
Call 248-464-8749! Quotes are simple and FREE.
What are the benefits of term life insurance?
- Typically, it’s a lower cost
- The younger you are, the less expensive a policy will be
- Easier to understand – it’s a simple insurance product
- After the first year, you can convert it to a permanent policy
What are the benefits of permanent or whole life insurance?
- It’s permanent Life Insurance
- It serves as an investment piece that accumulates cash value
- You can use the cash value to pay off your mortgage, college tuition, etc.
- The death benefit continues to grow the longer the policy remains in place
- It provides tax-advantaged estate planning benefits
It’s okay if you don’t know which type is right for you! You need Life Insurance that fits your life – My team and I will help.